Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) drives targeted, qualified traffic to your website which can then be converted into actual customers.
Without Search Engine Marketing (SEM), your website won't be found on the top search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo!, which are the engines your prospects use to find the products and services you provide.
With New Prodigy You Get...
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Will Help You...
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a critical component of any successful marketing strategy if the objective is to build brand awareness, brand strength, increase exposure of your business to potential clients, and of course, generate new sales. All while decreasing your marketing budget by diverting funds away from over-priced, underachieving print, radio, and television advertising.
Your competitors are marketing, so must you.top
The Two Types Of Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
In general, we focus on organic Search Engine Marketing because data shows that consumers trust organic search results much more, and therefore visit these website with much higher frequency. In other words, organic gets better results based on the average budget a small business has to dedicate towards Search Engine Marketing. Having said that, we do manage "Paid" campaigns as well.
- Organic or Natural: Consists of marketing strategies that get your website ranked high on search engines in the organic search engine listing areas. With organic you're not bidding on keywords as in "paid" but you are still targeting keywords through other traffic generating strategies such as website optimization (i.e. Search Engine Optimization and submission) and submission, partner link building, and other online marketing strategies such as social media, business blogging, and email marketing.
- website listings are based on the optimization of your site for targeted keywords and search engines;
- generates consistent traffic over longer periods of time;
- traffic is highly targeted and therefore more likely to be converted into a sale;
- Paid: Consists of PPC or sponsored search engine services such as Google AdWords and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns which get your website listed in the PPC or sponsored search engine listing areas.
- website listings are based on your bid for keywords;
- generates spikes of traffic in a short amount of time;
- traffic not as targeted or qualified as organic;
Click the organic activities button to view specific details about the activities involved with organic Search Engine Marketing (SEM):
Click the paid activities button to view specific details about the activities involved with paid Search Engine Marketing (SEM):
Take The Next Step
After you've placed your order, a marketing agent will follow-up with you to walk you through the next steps to getting your project rolling. You interact with real people!
If the option to purchase a service directly through our website is not presented then that means the service can only be provided via a custom quote. In this case, please contact us via our request-a-quote form, or call us, and we will be happy to help you out.
Also, if you don't feel comfortable ordering directly online, then you can also request-a-quote and a real person will be happy to follow-up with you.top